- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 200 ml milk (3/4 cup)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- pinch of salt
- 200 g all purpose flour (1 3/4 cups)
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- Whisk together eggs, milk, sugar, oil and salt.
- Add flour and baking powder, and mix until smooth. Let the mix rest for 30 minutes.
- Cook on a hot griddle, using about tablespoons for each pancake.
- Cook until bubbly; turn and brown the other side.
- Serve inmediately.
Preparation time: 5 minute(s)
Cooking time: 5 minute(s)